Are you ready to outsource your IT?
Let us be your guide.
There are a number of reasons that businesses outsource their IT. Whether you have an existing IT department that needs upgrading or your business is expanding faster than your technology can keep up, outsourcing your IT means you don’t have to worry about the details. We’ll assess your current situation and provide a custom Managed Solution that makes sense for your business.
Are we the right fit?
Are you experiencing any of the following scenarios?
- You are a growing business without an IT strategy
- You currently have 15 or more computers
- You want a simple flat-fee and the assurance that your technology is taken care of
- Your older computers aren’t working well with the newer ones
- You are afraid of data loss and don’t have a plan
- You and your employees need to standardize paperwork when they’re in the field
- Your office is running out of data storage and having problems accessing files remotely
- You are missing messages and can’t access data properly out of the office
If you answered “yes” to any of the above scenarios, Let’s Explore.
Our clients have good things to say.
We never had the use of a ticketing system prior to hiring Scout. Now, I can create a ticket, check it’s status quickly and easily, and find out exactly what I need to know. Not only do they monitor our servers and hardware remotely 24/7, we also have a dedicated Technology Guide who comes onsite once a week for two hours to handle anything that needs a physical presence. This is a major help as I am in charge of several other things and don’t have time to worry about IT.
– Susan Tonn, The Jewish Community Center of Greater Vancouver
Scout understood what we needed, took charge, and got the job done with minimal disruption. They worked very well with our internal support staff and users. We were very pleased with the entire installation process.
– Joe Wurz, Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Ltd.
When during a storm a tree fell through our building, the Scout staff set us up in record time, great job! We have enjoyed good personal relations with the team. The biggest benefits of using Scout is that they are knowledgable, make good informed suggestions and give quality advice.
– Faye Nowak, UA Local 170
The knowledgeable and professional approach of the techs and now having them “in-house” for support has made our IT tasks and projects more manageable. Being able to delegate the larger IT tasks and projects that I am not able to fit into my schedule or don’t have the expertise to do is a great help.
– Brandon Drewlo, Novacom Construction
I am so pleased with the service I am getting from Scout. It is a breath of fresh air to know that now someone is monitoring our systems 24/7 and that we can rest easy knowing you are taking good care of us.